Impact-resistant bollards are REFLEX profiles designed to protect doors or protruding corners from accidental impacts with forklifts and other moving vehicles. Manufactured according to an innovative technical design that combines speed and simplicity in the installation phase and guarantees a broad impact area.
MPM impact-resistant bollards are used in logistics and production areas, near industrial doors, overhead doors, cold storage doors, loading bays, and fire doors.
Industrial door protections are made of REFLEX, an extra-resistant flexible and scratch-resistant technopolymer. Essential for protecting frames and jambs of doors, loading doors, entrances and other structures against possible impacts from forklifts, machinery, and vehicles.
Offering maximum durability and high visibility in any business environment, especially in the production and logistics area.
ROD PE 120
- Heavy traffic bollard
- Perfectly rounded design with cap in anti-shock material
- Compact, space-saving design
- Protection bollard for loads of medium-heavy traffic
- Octagonal external design to resist impacts from every direction
- Protection bollard for loads of heavy traffic