Promote a safe and efficient work environment with heavy-duty guardrail barriers.
With over 11% of forklifts in North America involved in some kind of accident each year, the potential for collision damage and occupational injuries is extremely high. Avoid costly downtime and unnecessary repairs. Our guardrail barriers control, define and protect important areas in your warehouse.
Install a heavy-duty guardrail barrier system and create a protective wall of steel between your workers and your equipment. It’s the trouble-free solution to your peace of mind.
Built from the best quality materials, our guardrail barriers are strong, adaptable and – when properly installed – engineered to withstand a 10,000lb impact at 4 mph. That means the people and equipment on your shop floor will remain protected from traffic accidents and other hazards. Use heavy-duty guardrail to safeguard conveyor systems, manufacturing equipment, electrical panels, computer stations, staircases and walkways, in-plant offices, first aid and restroom areas, or anywhere else crash protection is required.
All heavy-duty guardrails are sealed in a safety yellow powder-coated paint finish for maximum visibility.
Double Heavy Duty Guardrail
- Made of steel and designed to support two parallel guardrails.
- Standard 44″ column.
- Columns are powder-coated safety yellow and weigh a total of 45 lbs.
Single Heavy Duty Guardrail
- 18″ single guardrail column is punched with 2 holes with a diameter of 3/4″ on each side.
- Choose either standard rails or easy-to-remove lift-out rails that slip into specially designed “saddles” attached to each column.
Floor Angle Guide
- Floor angles provide continuous, uninterrupted protection low to the ground.
- Keeps assets undamaged and intact.