Flexible Polyurethane Bollards
Designate traffic routes to ensure pedestrian and vehicular safety with the uniquely designed flexible bollard.
Composed of polyurethane composite, it will flex up to 90° to absorb the impact of vehicles. A top choice for lane way delineation, the Flexible Polyurethane Bollard will show minimal residual deformation after being hit. With its flanged base, it can be surface-mounted on existing concrete.
- Thermal Stability – Good +/- 10 SHORE D (medium-hard, flexibility similar to tire thread).
- Working Temperature – -40ºC / + 60 ºC (-104 ºF / +140 ºF).
- Fire Resistance – CLASS E. As per UNE-EN-ISO 11925-2:2002, suitable for use as a bollard in the street.
- Impact Resistance – Test of 50 impacts, bending the bollard through 90º, simulating a 1500-kg (3307-lb) vehicles at 15 km/h (9.32 mph).
- Fatigue Resistance – Test of 500 impacts, bending the bollard through 45º, at intervals of 30 seconds.