If you have perimeter protection needs, contacting Ontario Bollards should be your first step—for a host of compelling reasons.
With more than 30 years of experience in the construction industry, our team has a broad range of knowledge about construction-related projects and processes. We understand which materials, constructions, and installation methods work best for each application. From our headquarters in Georgetown, Ontario and office in Williamsville, New York, we have provided site-specific safety and security solutions for countless clients throughout North America in a broad spectrum of industries. As a result, we’ve collaborated with security specifiers, architects, engineers, contractors, project managers, property managers, and end-users to provide solutions that are both functional and attractive. We are the premier experts in North America on the design, construction, installation and servicing of asset protection products for all situations. There’s no substitute for experience and ours is unrivalled.
Fundamental to the success of Ontario Bollards is our extensive materials inventory for bollard construction, which allows us to provide you with a quick turnaround on your project. On the rare occasions that Ontario Bollard cannot fabricate the specific solution required by a unique or complex application, we make use of our extensive network of partner facilities to help meet those needs. Our portfolio of material suppliers and fabricators share our commitment to producing the best asset protection solutions available. Consequently, we have the capacity to meet your every need.
Ontario Bollards provides an extensive array of bollards, including:
- Anti-Terrorism (K-Rated) Bollards: Stop big trucks in their tracks.
- Retractable Bollards (Semi-Automatic and Automatic Hydraulic models): A secure and affordable option for access control.
- Removable Bollards: Ideal for locations with changing access needs.
- Manual Bollards: Clean and versatile design; available with alternative mountings, including retractable and removable options.
- Surface-Mount/Bolt-Down Bollards: Protect utilities, electronics, machinery, buildings or pedestrians from accidental collisions.
- Bollard Covers: An easy and inexpensive way to beautify security posts and protect them from the elements.
Ontario Bollards also provides SpringPosts, bollards that spring back upright after impact, as well as Polymer Barrier Systems, designed to protect doors or protruding corners from accidental impacts with forklifts and other moving vehicles.
Ontario Bollards provides turn-key perimeter protection systems tailored to your specific requirements. We do it all. We can help you:
- Assess your current damage protection strategy and your unique requirements.
- Identify weak points in your current damage protection program.
- Create a custom plan that addresses the weak points.
- Provide the products outlined in the plan.
- Promptly and expertly install the products.
- Conduct maintenance and repairs as required.
By professionally providing all these services at competitive prices, we make protecting your people, products, operations and profits simple and stress-free.
If you have perimeter protection needs, we’d love to hear from you. We know we can help. Click here to contact us.