MPM dock gates are a flexible and durable solution to secure your loading dock. As a top plastic extrusion producer, MPM has develop and manufactured this innovative safety product using a patented material that offers significant advantages over other dock gate materials. Incorporating MPM dock gates to secure the loading docks in your facility helps to minimize the risk of injury or damage, allowing personnel and equipment to move freely during loading and unloading operations. The dock
gates act as a safety mechanism and barrier that flexes on impact to prevent damage.
Ontario Bollards is the sole distributor of MPM dock gates in Canada. This page will lay out the many benefits of this high-quality protection system and help you identify the ideal solution for your application.
What are MPM Dock Gates?
Installing dock gates near a loading bay door provides a higher level of safety and security for equipment operating near the loading area. They prevent workers and vehicles operating near unoccupied docks from slipping or falling off of a loading bay. MPM has more than 35 years in the protective systems business, including a broad selection of dock gates and guardrails, and have developed a reputation for producing innovative technologies with the highest level of craftsmanship.
MPM dock gates are made from patented techno-polymer materials to provide optimal properties for durability and damage reduction. MPM dock gates are shockproof, resilient, and pliable, featuring inherent flexibility that prevents damage to vehicles by gently stopping the vehicle with minimal stress to the operator. The dock gate keeps its shape even after absorbing countless shocks, due to MPM’s remarkable REFLEX technology.
MPM Dock Gate Benefits
MPM dock gates rely on MPM's high-quality materials and craftsmanship along with the company’s proprietary REFLEX technology, delivering unmatched performance. MPM dock gates provide the following advantages:
- Durability. REFLEX technology absorbs energy and distributes it evenly to reduce damage. The dock gate maintains its shape after collisions.
- Flexibility. REFLEX techno-polymer minimizes shock to the gate, vehicle, and operator, allowing the gate to flex without incurring damage.
- Lightweight. MPM's unique materials result in a lightweight product, especially compared to other common guardrail materials like steel.
- Low-maintenance. High-visibility extruded plastic does not scratch and requires no paint. It maintains optimal performance with little maintenance and will not corrode or rust like metal gates.
- Safety. Enhanced reliability and performance impart maximum safety to operators and vehicles. The pliable material and durable design prevent shock that may harm vehicles and operators.
Various applications rely on MPM dock gates to ensure operator safety in their industrial facility or warehouse. They can provide an additional safety barrier for walkways, platforms, and near machinery. MPM dock gates are a reliable solution to dock safety. Ontario Bollards can help you determine the ideal loading dock gate solution for your facility.
MPM Dock Gates From Ontario Bollards
MPM dock gates improve the safety of your loading dock with higher durability and flexibility than any other dock gate product. The dock gate relies on MPM’s innovative REFLEX technology to protect vehicles and operators from injury and damage. They are also low maintenance and lightweight, offering convenience and low cost of ownership.
Ontario Bollards can help you determine the ideal safety solution for your facility and install the product of your choice. As the exclusive MPM distributor in Canada, we offer a variety of sizes and customization options. To see how MPM dock gates can benefit your facility, please contact us to speak with a representative or request a quote today.